Gourmet Tapas from a Can: Cook With Spain’s Famous Conservas
Join San Sebastian local Claudia as she teaches you how to make three easy and delicious recipes with Spain’s prized possession–canned fish and seafood: TBC. TBC, TBC
NOTICE:Please note that the times available for this experience are in CET (Central European Time). To check the time in your local timezone check this timezone converter. All experiences are hosted through Zoom.
- Virtually travel to San Sebastian and spend an hour or so with Claudia, a passionate chef, and lover her local food, drink and culture.
- Discover why Spain’s canned fish and seafood are prized gourmet products and how they are perfect solution for a quick and easy meal!
- Learn how to prepare three delicious and easy tapas using canned fish and seafood: TBC.
- Receive the recipe for the dishes beforehand so you can cook along with Claudia at home—or simply sit back with a glass of wine to watch and learn, and put your newfound cooking knowledge to test at another time!
- Spend an time at home in a unique and entertaining way—you can even bring your food loving kids!
- This experience is part of The Spanish Food Lover Bundle two delicious Spanish foodie experiences, plus a FREE gift valued at €19.
What to Expect
Some visitors to Spain might turn away from the cans of fish and seafood that line the walls of grocery stores here, thinking that to get good quality fish seafood you need to be buying it fresh from the local market. But these canned goods are far from the water-logged tuna you might remember growing up. Spain’s conservas, canned fish and seafood, are often gourmet products all on their own with a higher price tag than their fresh counterparts! And aside from being gourmet in a can, they are a fun and easy way to create quick and creative meals without the hassle and fuss of having to correctly prepare fresh fish and seafood.
Join Spanish chef Claudia as she teaches you three easy recipes which feature Spain’s prize product, canned seafood. She’ll be making TBC, TBC, TBC. By the end of the class you’ll have three easy and delicious recipes up your sleeve, perfect for those evenings when you want to impress–or just treat yourself!–without too much hassle or mess to clean up afterwards.