At At Devour Tours our mission is to connect curious travelers with local food and people in a way that helps culture thrive! We proudly partner with family-run establishments, we believe in ethical and sustainable tourism and are passionate about helping our tour guests feel like locals. We work hard, we demand excellence of ourselves and those we work with, and we take a keen interest in the professional development of the people on our team. If you’re excited by our mission and would love to work for a leading company in the fast-paced tourism industry, then we want to hear from you!
Our Core Values
These are the pillars that guide our actions and company culture. If you align with them, we’d love to meet you!
Be curious, keep learning: We are curious and open-minded people.
Make the right choice: We think sustainably and act responsibly.
Go above & beyond: We delight our devourers, partners and peers.
Live with passion & purpose: We live passionately and explore our dreams.
Get involved: We build communities.
Below are the positions we currently have available. Having said that, we are always looking to hear from smart, motivated people who would love to work for a young, vibrant and ambitious company like Devour Tours. Even if we don’t have a place for you right now – we’ll certainly take notice and give you a ring when something comes up.
We’re currently hiring for the following positions:
– Paris Food Tour Guides
– European Food Tour Operations Managers & Guide
European Food Tour Operations Managers
Do you love people, food, and travel? Are you the one who organizes your trips abroad– usually around the best places to eat? Devour Tours is an award-winning food tour company whose mission is to connect curious travelers with local food and people in a way that helps culture thrive! We are growing quickly and we are looking to expand to other regional capital cities in Europe, so we are looking for ambitious people who are passionate about their city and would love to have the opportunity to bring our tours to life as a local Operations Manager and Tour Guide!
This role is dynamic and will evolve as the city grows. A successful candidate in this role will be responsible for product development, guiding, and eventually hiring and training a team. Great communication skills are essential to working with a largely remote team, and we are looking for someone who demonstrates both attention to detail and flexibility.
Successful candidates will also consist of a combination of the following:
– High level English and their local language (other languages are a plus)
– Entrepreneurial experience is a plus
– Experience in hospitality or the tourism industry
– A people person who excited by the idea of tour guiding (in the early stages) and leading and motivating a team of guides (later on)
– Works well under pressure and can intuitively solve problems quickly
– Organised, assertive and a great communicator
– Knowledge of their city and country
– Love for and curiosity about food, history, culture and people
– Flexibility – this role works from home and has a fluid schedule
– A “people person” is not only excited by the idea of tour guiding (in the early stages) but also developing as a leader and leading a team
What we offer:
Full training, competitive pay, bonus structure, ongoing education and the opportunity to join a growing company and develop your career in a leading tourism company.
To register your interest, please email [email protected] putting your name and city in the subject line, introducing yourself and telling us a little bit about your background and why you would be successful at bringing Devour Tours to life in your city!