Make Tapas & Sangria with Enrique
Join Barcelona local Enrique as he shows you how to create sangria and three of Spain’s most iconic tapas: delicious potato tortilla, cool and refreshing gazpacho, and Barcelona’s favorite tapa, pan con tomate.
NOTICE:Please note that the times available for this experience are in CEST (Central European Summer Time). To check the time in your local timezone check this timezone converter. All experiences are hosted through Zoom.
- Virtually travel to Barcelona and spend 1 to 1.5 hours with Enrique, a Spaniard/Italian who is passionate about all things food and wine.
- Learn how to cook three of Spain’s most iconic tapas, tortilla (Spanish potato omelet), gazpacho (cold tomato soup) and pan con tomate (tomato bread), as well as the stories behind these delicious dishes.
- Enjoy your homemade sangria—Enrique will teach you how to make this, too!—as you perfect your culinary skills in the comfort of your own home.
- Spend time with your family or friends in a unique and entertaining way—and bring your food-loving kids!
- Receive the recipes for the dishes beforehand so you can cook along with Enrique if you wish, plus a special discount for our Recipes from the Devour Tours Kitchen digital cookbook, so you can continue to ‘wow’ friends and family with your new-found cooking skills.
- If you’d like this experience private for your family, friends or team, please contact us for pricing and information.
Watch Tour Video
We thoroughly enjoyed the live webinar experience with Enrique, on preparing Sangria and Tapas! We laughed, we learned, and we are excited to make the recipes. It was really fun to see the variety of individuals and families participating, some were actually cooking along with host, whiles others like us were enjoying a glass of wine and taking notes – all from the comfort of our homes. A year ago we thoroughly enjoyed a live Devour Tour in Sevilla, and so I’m incredibly impressed that Devour has been able to recreate the fun and learning and magic of the tour experience, including the small group interaction and also the fantastically knowledgeable passionate local hosts. We are already looking at the schedule to book the next one! Highly recommend. A great way to “escape” your living room and have a taste another country/culture during this unforeseen time. Cheers to Devour!
What to Expect
Please note that the times available for this experience are in CEST (Central European Summer Time). To check the time in your local timezone check this timezone converter.
Tapas are a cornerstone of Spanish food culture, and now you can bring them to the comfort of your own home! Join Barcelona local Enrique as he guides you through the tips and tricks of making perfect Spanish tapas, no matter where you are in the world.
On the menu is tortilla de patatas (Spanish potato omelet), gazpacho (cold tomato soup) and pan con tomate (tomato bread), all of which are delicious, simple and fun to make. They use easily sourced ingredients and are sure to be a hit with everyone from kids to the guests at your next dinner party. And of course, you’ll also learn how to make sangria—the perfect accompaniment! Not only will you learn how to cook all these delicious dishes from scratch, but you’ll also learn about the history, legends and fun facts behind each wonderful recipe, making you feel like you were really here with us in Spain.
Here are the shopping list and recipes so that you can cook along with Enrique if you wish. And of course, like all of our online experiences, you will receive a special discount for our Recipes from the Devour Tours Kitchen digital cookbook so you can create even more delicious dishes at home!
About Our Expert Guides
Enrique is a half-Italian, half-Spanish art historian with a Catalan family. He was raised in the kitchens of his two grandmothers and his passions are food (Italian and Spanish!), wine and art. When he is not out on tour in Barcelona or giving cooking classes from his home kitchen, he goes fishing off the Barcelona coast so he can enjoy the freshest fish and seafood you can imagine.Meet them here!