Trip Planning: The Barcelona Edition
Join Barcelona local Owen as he shares his local insight so you learn how to plan the trip of a lifetime to Barcelona.
NOTICE:Please note that the times available for this experience are in CET (Central European Time). To check the time in your local timezone check this timezone converter. All experiences are hosted through Zoom.
- Virtually travel to Barcelona and spend an hour with Owen, a Barcelona local who is passionate about all things food, drink and culture.
- Get insider local tips to plan the best trip ever to Barcelona
- Discover the different neighborhoods to stay in and why they might be perfect for your trip
- Learn how to visit Barcelona in a responsible way and see the authentic side to the cioty
- Get Owen’s top tips for eating and drinking in Barcelona–where to go and what to eat!
- This experience is part of The Spanish Food Lover Bundle two delicious Spanish foodie experiences, plus a FREE gift valued at €19.
What to Expect
Please note that the times available for this experience are in CET (Central European Time). To check the time in your local timezone check this timezone converter.
Barcelona, the city at the top of almost everyone’s Spain wish list and the city that all want to “do” right–not just the right food, activities, and stay in the right area, but visit in a responsible manner. But in a city with so much to do, knowing exactly what advice to follow and exactly where to dedicate your precious–and often limited!–time in the city is no easy feat.
Join Barcelona local Owen as he takes you through his top tips to plan the trip of a lifetime to Barcelona. You’ll learn the different neighborhoods to stay in and why–or why not!–they might work for you, how to visit responsibly and see an authentic side of Barcelona, the best ways to visit Barcelona’s top monuments so you avoid the masses and of course, his top tips for eating well in Barcelona, the bars and restaurants not to miss and what you can’t leave without trying!
About Our Expert Guides
Owen fell in love with Barcelona on a weekend break and vowed to return to live here. He did so 6 years later with his Catalan girlfriend—now wife—and is never happier than when sat at his wife’s favorite market bar—incidentally, a stop on one of Devour Barcelona’s tours!Meet them here!