Make Three Summer-Inspired Tapas & Sangria with Arantxa
Join Madrid local and passionate chef Arantxa as she shows you how to create three delicious summer-inspired tapas: salmorejo (creamy tomato soup), zanahorias aliñadas (delicious marinated carrots) and salpicón de marisco (seafood salad–which also has a vegetarian option!).
NOTICE:Please note that the times available for this experience are in CET (Central European Time). To check the time in your local timezone check this timezone converter. All experiences are hosted through Zoom.
- Virtually travel to Spain and spend one hour with Arantxa, a passionate chef, who will share with you the culture and cuisine of her country.
- Learn how to cook three delicious summer-inspired tapas: salmorejo (creamy tomato soup), zanahorias aliñadas (delicious marinated carrots) and salpicón de marisco (seafood salad–which also has a vegetarian option!).
- Sip along on Arantxa’s special rose wine sangria as you learn to cook–she will teach how to make that, too!
- Receive the recipe for the dishes beforehand so you can cook along with Arantxa at home—or simply sit back with a glass of wine to watch and learn, and put your newfound cooking knowledge to test at another time!
- Spend an time at home in a unique and entertaining way—you can even bring your food loving kids!
- This experience is part of The Spanish Food Lover Bundle two delicious Spanish foodie experiences, plus a FREE gift valued at €19.
Watch Tour Video
What to Expect
Summer in Spain means scorching temperatures, long days at the beach or by the pool, and a whole new selection of delicious tapas to choose from, dishes that are light and refreshing and the perfect accompaniment to your sangria on a hot summers day. Join Madrid local Arantxa as she shares with you some delicious new recipes in our online tapas cooking class, this time with a seasonal twist to suit the hotter months of the year.
On the menu is <i>salmorejo</i> (creamy tomato soup), <i>zanahorias aliñadas</i> (delicious marinated carrots) and <i>salpicón de marisco</i> (seafood salad–which also has a vegetarian option!). All of the recipes are delicious, simple and fun to make using easily sourced ingredients, and are sure to be a hit with everyone from kids to the guests at your next dinner party. And of course, you’ll also learn how to make Arantxa’s special rose wine sangria—the perfect accompaniment! And as well as learning how to cook all these delicious dishes from scratch, Arantxa will share some of her favorite stories of life in Madrid and cooking tips to keep honing in on your cooking skills.
About Our Expert Guides
Born & raised in Madrid, Arantxa is a professional chef trained at the prestigious Le Cordon Bleu cooking school. She loves exploring the markets of Madrid, and cooking delicious meals. An experienced cooking school teacher, her recipes have traveled the world thanks to her students from all over the globe!Meet them here!