Make Three Spring-Inspired Tapas & Sangria with Josh
Join Barcelona local Josh as he shows you how to create three delicious spring-inspired tapas: green gazpacho, asparagus wrapped in jamón and mussels with vinaigrette.
NOTICE:Please note that the times available for this experience are in CET (Central European Time). To check the time in your local timezone check this timezone converter. All experiences are hosted through Zoom.
- Virtually travel to Barcelona and learn to cook with Josh, a local chef who is passionate about all things Spanish and Catalan cuisine!
- Learn how to cook three delicious spring-inspired tapas: green gazpacho, asparagus wrapped in jamón and mussels with vinaigrette.
- Up your cooking skills and learn cooking tricks and tips to help any passionate home cook.
- Sip along on sangria as you learn to cook–Josh will teach how to make that, too!
- Receive the recipe for the dishes beforehand so you can cook along with Josh at home—or simply sit back with a glass of wine to watch and learn, and put your newfound cooking knowledge to test at another time!
- If you’d like this experience private for your family, friends or team, please contact us for pricing and information.
Watch Tour Video
We thoroughly enjoyed the live webinar experience with Enrique, on preparing Sangria and Tapas! We laughed, we learned, and we are excited to make the recipes. It was really fun to see the variety of individuals and families participating, some were actually cooking along with host, whiles others like us were enjoying a glass of wine and taking notes – all from the comfort of our homes. A year ago we thoroughly enjoyed a live Devour Tour in Sevilla, and so I’m incredibly impressed that Devour has been able to recreate the fun and learning and magic of the tour experience, including the small group interaction and also the fantastically knowledgeable passionate local hosts. We are already looking at the schedule to book the next one! Highly recommend. A great way to “escape” your living room and have a taste another country/culture during this unforeseen time. Cheers to Devour!
What to Expect
Please note that the times available for this experience are in CET (Central European Time). To check the time in your local timezone check this timezone converter.
Tapas are a cornerstone of Spanish food culture, and now you can bring them to the comfort of your own home– this time with a fresh spring twist, perfect for the new season! In this online cooking class Barcelona local Josh will guide you through the tips and tricks of making some delicious seasonally-inspired tapas, so you can give your tapas repertoire a new, fresh feel.
On the menu is a fantastic green twist on gazpacho, asparagus wrapped in jamón, and mussels with vinaigrette. All of the recipes are delicious, simple and fun to make using easily sourced ingredients, and are sure to be a hit with everyone from kids to the guests at your next dinner party.
And of course, you’ll also learn how to make sangria—the perfect accompaniment! And as well as learning how to cook all these delicious dishes from scratch, you’ll also learn loads of cooking tips and kitchen hacks from a passionate chef.
About Our Expert Guides
Originally from Portland Oregon, Chef Joshua has been living in Barcelona, Spain for over 18 years, immersing himself in the rich and evolving food culture that this historic city has to offer. Inspired by studying local cuisine in local culinary schools and the kitchens of Spanish grandmothers, he has come to love the simplicity and rich tradition of Spanish and Catalán cooking. As well as being a passionate home cook, since 2013 he has run his own cooking school, offering cooking workshops and local market tours to travelers and locals alike!Meet them here!