The Spanish Cocktail Experience with Claudia
Join Claudia, a professional chef, sommelier, and lover of all things Spanish food and drink as she shares with you her favourite local cocktails, the stories behind them, and how to make them!
NOTICE:This experience is available as a private experience exclusive for your group. Get in touch for pricing and availability!
- Virtually travel to San Sebastian and spend 1 hour with Claudia, a born-and-bred San Sebastian local who is passionate about her region’s food and culture.
- Learn how to create four unique Spanish cocktails: a modern twist on Sangria made with cava, Agua de Valencia, Marianito, and a special local cocktail from San Sebastian.
- Get an insight into local life, culture and customs in the Basque Country considered to be one of Spain’s foodie hotspots.
- Spend time with your family or friends in a unique and entertaining way.
- Receive the recipes beforehand so you can create cocktails along with Claudia at home—or simply sit back with your favorite tipple to watch and learn, and put your newfound skills to test at another time!
- If you’d like this experience private for your family, friends or team, please contact us for pricing and information.
Watch Tour Video
What to Expect
Please note that the times available for this experience are in CET (Central European Time). To check the time in your local timezone check this timezone converter.
In Spain, socializing over food and drink is a way of life. Of course, we love our long drawn out lunches or snacking on pintxos or tapas with friends, but we love the drinks that come before and after the meals— not just the wine, but the cocktails, too! Join Claudia, born and raised in San Sebastian, a master’s student at the prestigious Basque Culinary Center, and passionate about everything food and drink, to dive into the world of Spanish cocktails.
Follow along as she shows you how to make a modern twist of sangria made with cava, Valencia’s own cocktail agua de Valencia, a marianito, Claudia’s personal favorite, and of course, a special cocktail from San Sebastian itself. You’ll learn about the history of Spain’s favorite cocktails and how they fit into the culture today, and go away having experienced yet another snapshot of life in San Sebastian and newfound knowledge about Spanish drinks.
About Our Expert Guides
Basque and French, Claudia was born and raised in San Sebastian surrounded by a family that loves food, cooking and sharing meals. When she was just 19 years old, she cooked at Sublimotion Ibiza, the most expensive restaurant in the world. She’s currently studying Gastronomic Sciences and Culinary Arts at the prestigious Basque Culinary Center.Meet them here!