Trip Planning: The San Sebastian Edition
Join San Sebastian local Cristina as she shares her local insight so you learn how to plan the trip of a lifetime to San Sebastian.
NOTICE:Please note that the times available for this experience are in CET (Central European Time). To check the time in your local timezone check this timezone converter. All experiences are hosted through Zoom.
- Virtually travel to San Sebastian and spend an hour with Cristina, a San Sebastian local who is passionate about all things food, drink and culture.
- Get insider local tips to plan the best trip ever to San Sebastian.
- Get Cristina’s top tips for eating and drinking in San Sebastian—where to go and what to eat!
- Discover the best day trips to truly discover what the Basque Country has to offer.
- Learn the best things to do on a rainy day in San Sebastian.
- This experience is part of The Spanish Food Lover Bundle two delicious Spanish foodie experiences, plus a FREE gift valued at €19.
Watch Tour Video
What to Expect
Please note that the times available for this experience are in CET (Central European Time). To check the time in your local timezone check this timezone converter.
San Sebastian is one city in Spain that is truly known for its food, and a few days to enjoy not just the tastes, but the sights, the beaches, and the beautiful Basque Country should be on everyone’s wish list! But with so many pintxo bars to choose from, so many options of surrounding towns and villages to visit, and rain often washing away the dream of lying on the beach all day, how do you best spend your precious time?
Join San Sebastian local Cristina as she takes you through her top tips to plan the trip of a lifetime to San Sebastian. You’ll learn the different neighborhoods to stay in and why–or why not!–they might work for you, what do when the weather doesn’t permit lying on the beach (as often happens up in the north!), the best day trips to take to discover the beautiful surrounding Basque Country, and of course, her top tips for eating well in San Sebastian, including the pintxo bars and Michelin star restaurants not to miss and what you can’t leave without trying!