Make A Dry Vermouth With Luke
Join Luke, a passionate home brewer and Barcelona local, to discover how to elaborate your own homemade dry vermouth, and of course, the perfect Martini cocktail!
NOTICE:Please note that the times available for this experience are in CET (Central European Time). To check the time in your local timezone check this timezone converter. All experiences are hosted through Zoom.
- Virtually travel to Barcelona and spend one hour with Luke, a passionate home brewer and lover of Spanish food, drink and culture.
- Learn the history and culture of the world’s most famous dry vermouth, Martini, and learn how to make your own homemade version!
- If you combine this with Luke’s Spanish-style gin making class on May 29 you’ll have all the ingredients to make your own 100% homemade Martini cocktail!
- Spend an evening at home in a unique and entertaining way—you could invite your friends and turn it into a social occasion!
- Receive the recipe beforehand so you can make your vermouth along with Luke at home—or simply sit back with a glass of wine to watch and learn, and put your newfound knowledge to test at another time!
- This experience is part of The Spanish Food Lover Bundle two delicious Spanish foodie experiences, plus a FREE gift valued at €19.
Watch Tour Video
What to Expect
Please note that the times available for this experience are in CET (Central European Time). To check the time in your local timezone check this timezone converter.
By now you may have learned how to make your own Spanish-style gin with Luke (he’s doing that on the 29th of May if you’d like to join that, too!) and the next step towards the perfect Martini is learning how to make your own homemade dry vermouth!
Join Barcelona local Luke as he divulges the secrets behind the world’s most famous cocktail, the Martini, and teaches you how to make one of its key ingredients at home–dry vermouth! Aside from finishing the experience with your own bottle of dry vermouth, you’ll learn the history, culture and curious facts of the Martini cocktail and discover the tips and tricks to the perfect Martini at home.
If you combine this with Luke’s gin-making class on May 29 you’ll have all the ingredients to make your own 100% homemade Martini cocktail! And if you do decide to join both classes, you can purchase them as part of our Spanish Food Lover Bundle.
About Our Expert Guides
Leading tours in Barcelona since 2011, Luke knows the city inside and out. His insatiable thirst for knowledge in art and culture is matched only by his hunger to explore the world of gastronomy and wine – he even makes his own artisan vermouth! He is probably the only South African who can speak Catalan—that’s why you’ll always see him right upfront singing the FC Barcelona hymn at game time!Meet them here!