Trip Planning: The Madrid Edition
Join Madrid local Oliver as he shares his local insight so you learn how to plan the trip of a lifetime to Madrid.
NOTICE:Please note that the times available for this experience are in CET (Central European Time). To check the time in your local timezone check this timezone converter. All experiences are hosted through Zoom.
- Virtually travel to Madrid and spend an hour with Oliver, a Madrid local who is passionate about all things food, drink and culture.
- Get insider local tips to plan the best trip ever to Madrid and enhance your time in the city.
- Plan to visit Madrid’s famous museums and monuments in the best way possible with Oliver’s insight about what not to miss and how to avoid the crowds and queues.
- Discover the different neighborhoods to stay in and why they might be perfect for your trip
- Get Oliver’s top tips for eating and drinking in Madrid—where to go and what to eat!
- This experience is private and exclusive for you and your family, friends or team. Please contact us for pricing and information.
Watch Tour Video
What to Expect
Please note that the times available for this experience are in CET (Central European Time). To check the time in your local timezone check this timezone converter.
No matter what type of traveler you are—the type who visits the best galleries and museums, the type who travels for the food, or the type who just likes to wander and see what they stumble across—Spain’s capital has it all! But like every big city, there are certain things that are just easier to know so that you don’t miss its true charm and the authentic side of the city.
Join Madrid local Oliver as he takes you through his top tips to plan the trip of a lifetime to Madrid. You’ll learn about the different neighborhoods to stay in and why–or why not!–they might work for you, the best way to visit Madrid’s famous museums and monuments (and how to beat the crowds and long queues!), other hidden secrets that you can’t miss while in the capital, and of course, his top tips for eating well in Madrid–the bars and restaurants not to miss and what you can’t leave without trying!