Charcuterie, Cheese & Wine Pairing Experience with Joshua
Join Joshua on a culinary journey through Spain during a deep dive into cured meats and cheese and of course, how to pair them with your favorite wines.
NOTICE:Please note that the times available for this experience are in CET (Central European Time). To check the time in your local timezone check this timezone converter. All experiences are hosted through Zoom.
- Virtually travel to Barcelona and spend an hour with Joshua, a local chef who is passionate about all things Spanish cuisine!
- Discover the art of creating the perfect charctuerie board: sure to impress at your next dinner party!
- Learn how to pair your wine with the tangy cheeses, the savoury crunch of nuts and the rich flavors of the cured meats.
- Spend an time at home in a unique and entertaining way—you can even bring your friends along!
- Receive the list of ingredients beforehand so you can cook along with Josh at home—or simply sit back with a glass of wine to watch and learn, and create the perfect charcuterie board another time!
- This experience is part of The Spanish Food Lover Bundle two delicious Spanish foodie experiences, plus a FREE gift valued at €19.
Watch Tour Video
What to Expect
Take a culinary journey through Spain with this one hour workshop that will turn you into a Spanish Charcuterie expert. You’ll take a deep dive into the cured meats and cheese of Spain and Europe as Chef Joshua teaches you the art of creating your very own Charcuterie Board to enjoy at home. You’ll learn about these delicious products and how to pair your wines with fruity flavours, creamy and tangy cheeses, the savoury crunch of nuts and the rich flavors of cured meats.
We will send you a list of ingredients that Chef Joshua will be using to create the board so you can join in the fun, but don’t worry if you can’t find the exact products — this is all about learning how to work with what you’ve got! By the end, you’ll have a newfound skill to impress at your next dinner party or when friends and family stop by for an aperitif.
About Our Expert Guides
Originally from Portland Oregon, Chef Joshua has been living in Barcelona, Spain for over 18 years, immersing himself in the rich and evolving food culture that this historic city has to offer. Inspired by studying local cuisine in local culinary schools and the kitchens of Spanish grandmothers, he has come to love the simplicity and rich tradition of Spanish and Catalán cooking. As well as being a passionate home cook, since 2013 he has run his own cooking school, offering cooking workshops and local market tours to travelers and locals alike!Meet them here!