Welcome to ‘Cook A Traditional Portuguese Dish with Sara’
Olá guys, Sara here! 👋I’m looking forward to sharing my knowledge and passion for Portuguese food with you! Below is some helpful information to make sure we get the most out of our time together.
To access your experience, please click the link below and enter the password when prompted. Your Zoom link and password will be available 1 hour before your experience.
⏰⏰Please note that all the times for my experiences are listed in CEST (Central European Summer Time) ⏰⏰
Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/93097863223
Meeting ID: 930 9786 3223
You will be directed to a Zoom waiting area, and the experience will start automatically at the scheduled time. If you haven’t used Zoom before, it’s a popular video conferencing platform that we’re using to run our online live experiences. Scroll down for tips on using Zoom and getting the most out of your experience.
Tech Tips For Using Zoom
– To connect to your experience you first need to download the free Zoom application onto your computer or smartphone. Click here to download it.
– If you don’t download it, you will be prompted to download and install it after you input your booking number and click ‘join now’.
– We suggest you join your experience a few minutes early so you can familiarise yourself with Zoom. Also, here is a helpful page with a video on joining Zoom meetings, and you can also make a Zoom test call here to test if your setup is working.
Tips To Get The Most Out Of Your Experience
– So as to not give you a surprise, your video will automatically be turned off when you join the experience. But I would love you to turn it on so I can see your face and interact with you during the experience. I know that might make you feel a bit nervous at first, but trust me – it’ll help create a fun sense of community in our small group. 🎉 Of course, if you prefer to leave it off – no worries!
– We’ll have a moderator with us and they will keep your microphone on mute during the experience. This is to prevent crosstalk and background sounds which can make things a bit confusing. But I do want you to be able to ask me questions. So if you have a question, just raise your hand (you can do that in Zoom – how moderator will tell you how), and the moderator will let me know and will unmute you so you can ask me.
– If you have any tech issues during the experience, just message the moderator privately via the chat function.
See you soon! Até logo!